In order to provide the highest level of customer service and maximum availability to all of our clients, we follow the policy guidelines listed below for cancelling a reservation:
- Will refund 100% of the payment if customer cancels for any reason 15 days prior to the service’s date.
- Will refund 80% of the payment if customer cancels for any reason from 15 days to a week prior to the service’s date.
- Will refund 50% of the payment if customer cancels for any reason from a week to 3 days prior to the service’s date.
- Will not refund if customer cancels for any reason less than 72 hours prior the service’s date.
- Will not refund on the day of the tour: for no-shows or late arrivals, client decides to leave the tour, client does not find the tour’s or transportation’s departure location because instructions specified on the tour’s confirmation mail were not followed.
- Full refund if the flight or cruise is cancelled due to weather conditions.
- We monitor the flights and cruises and will meet and greet the passengers at the actual arrival time. No refund available because the tour or transportation service will be modified in accordance with the arrival time, accessibility to the sites, and/or to the cruise ship’s boarding schedule.
- Full refund to customer if excursion is missed because the cruise ship failed to dock on the scheduled date, due to causes unrelated to customers (i.e. weather conditions)
- While the service is in progress, cancellations due to weather conditions are solely at the discretion of the driver.
Reservation: Guaranteed by credit card
Credit card data is used to secure your reservation and will not be charged (unless stated on our cancellation policy)
Final payment: To be settled at the end of each service provided in cash, EURO, EURO traveler check, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Eurocard). Please note that if you decide to use a credit card for payment, a 10% convenience fee will apply.