Our English-speaking driver/guide will welcome you at your hotel or any other place of your convenience in Rome at 8:00am (suggested time). The tour begins and ends in Rome, and is a private chauffeured tour.
During the trip we will educate you a bit about the region you are about to visit, its history, culture and of course wines.
You’ll drive directly to the Chianti wine region, which lies between the major cities of Florence and Siena, bordered on the east by the Chianti hills and on the west by the Elsa River.
The Chianti wine region boasts delightful vistas framing the vine-covered rolling hills and ever present cypresses, along with an unhurried pace of life.
We select some of the most famous wineries in Chianti for your special wine tasting tour so you can enjoy your beautiful day in the Chianti region.
During wine tasting you might also have the chance to talk about wine and wine stories with old wine makers or passionate new generarions involved in wine business while sipping incredible wines.
This wine tour can be just a winery tour with tasting sessions or can include also sighsteeing in the area with a visit to historical sites such as castles, churches, stunning landscapes, charming and tasty local restaurants in the area.
This tour includes 2 winery visits with wine tasting, olive oil tasting + light lunch at the Casa Emma winery & a brief visit of San Gimignano
• Total time: 10 hrs
• Wineries visited: 2
• Meal included: at the winery “Casa Emma”
• Min & max group size: 1-8pp
• Days offered: every day
• Time of year: all year around
• Pick up/drop off directly at your ship gangway
• A fun and informative private English speaking driver/guide to lead you through the day
• Private transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle
• Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
• Parking, city passes, fuel & tolls
Entrance fees & Gratuities (entirely at the client’s discretion)