Your English speaking driver/guide will welcome at the dock beside your cruise ship in Salerno at 8.00am (suggested time) and drive you directly to Pompeii.
During the journey, your driver/guide will provide you informations about the local customs and general knowledge about the area and the sights you will be visiting today.
About 1 hour away from Salerno is Paestum, a remarkable archaeological site located in Southern Campania where you will enjoy a extensive 2 hrs private guided tour with one of our local archeaoligical English speaking guides.
Paestum is one of the most important archaeological sites in the country as here you will see some of the best-preserved Greek ruins such as the Temple of Poseidon (Neptune) and the Basilica dating back to the 6th Century, since 1998 Paestum is in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Properties.
You cannot leave Paestum without a Mozzarella experience. You are welcome to visit an Estate recomended by your driver/guide and see the different phases of artisan mozzarella production.
After your visit of Pompeii you will have a scenic drive to the Amalfi coast passing through beautiful villages such as: Amalfi, Ravello & Vietri.
After this wonderful full day your driver/guide will drive back to Salerno port in order to arrive in perfect time to reboard your cruise ship.
This tour length approximately 9 hours in total and is conducted by a English-speaking driver/guide & a local archaeological English speaking guide for a private 2 hours guided tour of Paestum.
• Luxury vehicles air-conditioned and fully equipped
• English-speaking driver/guide + archaeological English speaking guide for Pompeii & Paestum
• Fuel, tolls, parking fees included
• Personal and courteous service
• Fresh bottled water on board
• All vehicles are fully licesed and insured according to Italian law
• Meals & entrance fees (unless specified on your confirmation voucher)
• Gratuities (entirely at the client’s discretion)