A Day to honor the brave soldiers who gave their lives for their Country
Visit the areas of the Liberation from the Nazi fascists which occurred on 4th June 1944.
Your English speaking driver & expertise guide will welcome you at your hotel or any other place of your convenience in Rome at 8.30am (suggested time).
You will be with your own private English Speaking driver & expertise guide who will illustrate to you all the details and the history of the sites you will be visiting during this interesting tour.
On this tour you will see and visit:
- the Anzio War Museum
- Anzio War Cemetery (the American monumental cemetery or the English cemetery)
- the Beachhead Cemetery
Before going to the infamous Flyover at Campo di Carne.
Remembering where our freedom comes from
*Upon request, you can visit the areas adjacent to beaches such as Peter Beach and x-ray BEACH.
In addition, as a result, through the trenches and individual paths of American and British soldiers.
During this memorial tour the Sicily Rome American Cemetery which is located not far from the beaches of the landing right in the heart of Nettuno and commemorates the US soldiers fallen from the landing in Sicily on 9thJuly 1943 to the liberation of Rome on June 4th, 1944.
This tour length is approximately 6 hours in total and includes pick up and drop off between your location in Rome or the surrounding area.
You will be accompanied by your own English speaking driver and historical guide specialized in the Italian campaign of WW2 and particularly the the battle of Anzio and Rome, with who you can completely personalize your visit for an unique experience.
• Pick up/drop off directly at your hotel or any other place of your convenience in Rome
• An English speaking driver & a historical English speaking guide to lead you through the day
• Private transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle
• Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
• Parking, city passes, fuel & tolls
Meals & entrance fees (unless specified on your confirmation voucher)
Gratuities (entirely at the client’s discretion)